Bailey Duquette assists employers, employees, investors and other individuals in efficiently and effectively navigating the complex and ever evolving areas of U.S. immigration law.
Bailey Duquette’s Immigration practice focuses on the following areas:
- Secure work authorization, non-immigrant visas, permanent residency, and naturalization to the United States;
- Consular processing assistance;
- Employment verification services;
- Advisory on immigration trends and proactive planning;
- Corporate immigration policies, management, training programs, best practice, and compliance strategies;
- Workplace audit, site visit and related compliance;
- Strategic guidance and customized solutions for multinational companies;
- Immigration related issues in corporate restructuring.